Saturday, November 10, 2007

Birthdaycard

Tomorrow it is my dad's birthday. I made him a birthdaycard.
Normally you make the card open at the right. But wat happened......When I was developping the card I decided to make a strip which would hold photo's. (You can see the photo's below made by Anita Mundt.) But when I finished the strip and put the photo's in it.....the strip was right before the eyes of Twan and Fleur. I decided to turn the card around. Don't worry about it, becaus my dad is lefthanded he'll manage to get the pictures out of the card!!!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Haha, I thik it doesn't matter to your dad if he has to open in on the left or the right... the fact that you made the card yourself will make him happy in the first place!!

Anonymous said...

Wat leuk dat je nu ook een blog hebt zeg!!!! Ik zal hem onder mijn favorieten zetten. Je hebt prachtige lo's en kaarten gemaakt zeg! Je hebt het scrappen al goed in de vingers zeg.
Groetjes Anette