Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Journaling challenge part 3.

When we (Hans or I) ask Fleur and Twan what they want to become in the future, they say different things all the time. When we come home from a visit to my SIL in Gouda, Fleur definitely wants to become a physiotherapist. That's my SIL her profession. But when Fleur just had her hair cut she wants to become a hairdresser.

Twan is in school working about the post-office. When you ask him at this moment what he wants to be when he grows u he will answer: a post-office servant. But when the boyfriend of my sister worked at our house to make a door (or two) he wants to become a "workman".

The journaling on an LO for Fleur would be something like this:
"Als ik later groot ben wil ik graag kapster, fysiotherapeut of juf worden."
(When I grow up I want to be a hairdresser, physiotherapist or a teacher.)

And for Twan it would be like this:
"Als ik later groot ben wil ik graag werkman worden, net als papa of postbode."
(When I grow up I want to a workman, just like dad or a post-office servant.)

It's nice to write these things down, these precious words need to be remembered.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Leuk Alice! Nu ga je er inderdaad vast en zeker een LO mee maken :)

M@risk@ said...

3 Mooie dingen voor de challenge. Ben benieuwd hoe de layout gaat worden. Fijn weekend.