Sunday, September 21, 2008

Workshop The Creative Buzz

Yesterday I was at a workshop at Birgit's. Anita and Birgit worked out two wonderful workshops to make TWO minibooks. The kits were awesome and had wonderful papers and even so yummie stuff to decorate the books.........

I had a lovely time and I think everyone who visited this workshop will agree with me!! We talked about food and recipes, we had a wonderful lunch and we worked hard :). We learned some new technics and used them in our books. I'll try to finish my minibooks as soon as possible and show them to you.



Did you miss this wonderful workshop??? You have a change to visit another workshop in January. You can read more about it here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

anita said...

we're so glad you enjoyed yourself...and after all that food talk i went home starving!!!
anita
x

Petra said...

I must admit I'm jealous! But the distance....
I'm looking forward to the finished albums!

M@risk@ said...

Ziet er geweldig uit en ik ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat. Fijne week.

Margriet Tournier said...

Ben benieuwd naar de foto's van het boekje! Zou willen dat ik wat dichterbij woonde, dan zou ik zeker gekomen zijn!

Anniek said...

Ziet er leuk uit Alice!!! Ook de layout van je man trouwens!!

anita said...

Hey Alice, I went to Marja's yesterday, 'cause Birgit was doing some workshops there. Love your blog and your work!

Birgit said...

Hee dame, je moet nodig weer es updaten :)