Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In the mood......

Today the scrappingmood was around!!! And I made this winter LO at Birgit's this morning. (I'm trying to take a better picture later this week.)

This picture haven't I showed you. It's about Fleur having her ears pierced. And this is how she looked ......



This evening my mother was at our place with lots of old pictures of her family. I think it is a niece of her who is working on a familybook of our family. I scanned lots of pictures and ofcourse I saved the pictures on our computer!!!!. Maybe in a while I can surprise my mother with scrapped pictures of her family.
Thank you for your visit.

1 comment:

Anniek said...

Leuke layout van je dochter en mooie winterfoto's! Heb zelf een tijdje geleden ook alle oude foto's die mijn ouders hebben ingescand. Nu alleen nog de inspiratie vinden om ze te scrappen.