Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another old photo.


As promissed another old photo of my family. The journalling is not done. I need to ask my aunt who exactly are in this picture.



I hope you had a wonderful day, we did. Cause the weather was nice Fleur and her cousin Iris went out to a farm for a horseride. Fleur was very excited about it. Twan played with a son of our neighbours. Lego is very hot at the moment. When they are playing, they create their own fantasy world. It's nice to see them having fun.

I''ll leave you with this for the moment. Bye, Bye!!

3 comments:

Anette said...

Prachtige lo's Alice. Mooi dat je oude foto's gebruikt. Het papier past er erg mooi bij.
Fijn weekend!
Groetjes Anette

Brigitta said...

love what you're doing with these old photographs. I've got some lying around as well, haven't worked out how and what to do with them

M@risk@ said...

Wederom zo'n mooie met een oude foto. Heb op het moment 2 foto's van mijn moeder als 2-jarig meisje op mijn werktafel liggen. Binnenkort laat ik het resultaat zien. Heerlijk dat de kinderen zich zo goed kunnen vermaken. Knex was bij ons HET favoriete speelgoed en soms in vakanties komt het weer voor de dag.